Will you be attending the HIMSS Conference in New Orleans this week? CMS will be. Below lists the details of CMS participation and eHealth News. The HIMSS Conference offers training and information for healthcare IT individuals as well as other healthcare providers for ICD-10 implementation, meaningful use, and health information exchanges.
CMS is looking forward to participating at the 2013 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans from March 3 – 7.
Representatives from CMS will be located at booth #2868 throughout the conference to discuss CMS eHealth programs.
Schedule at HIMSS
If you are attending HIMSS, please join CMS at the following sessions:
- Stage 1: EHR Incentive Programs, Monday March 4, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Stage 2: EHR Incentive Programs, Tuesday, March 5, 9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
- CMS Town Hall: CMS and eHealth: Building the Future, Tuesday, March 5, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- ICD-10 and Administrative Simplification, Wednesday, March 6, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Views from the CMS Administrator, Wednesday, March 6, 9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
- CMS Quality Measurement, Thursday, March 7, 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Please check the HIMSS schedule for session locations.
Join the Twitter Conversation!
CMS is tweeting about the EHR Incentive Programs and other eHealth initiatives. Join the conversation by using #CMSeHealth and following the @CMSGov Twitter handle. You will be able to learn more HIMSS news from NDoc tweets as well.
Want to find out more about eHealth?
Visit the CMS eHealth website for the latest news and updates on CMS’ eHealth initiatives.